Circle Socks is proud to partner with the following organizations and charities. Thanks for taking the time to learn more about the organizations that support our work!
HUDA Clinic in Detroit, Michigan
Circle Socks has worked with HUDA Clinic to provide socks to the homeless population of Detroit, MI for almost three years!
The HUDA Clinic works to improve the lives of those in need through comprehensive health care, education, and resources.
Operation Homefront is an organization that works to support America's military families so they can thrive in the communities that they've worked so hard to protect! From financial and food assistance, to home repairs, and more.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. Their mission is to change the lives of children with cancer through funding impactful research, raising awareness, supporting families, and empowering everyone to help cure childhood cancer.
ALSF collaborates with individuals, families, businesses, organizations, schools, and many others who all collectively make a difference in the fight for better treatments and cures for childhood cancer.
ALSF also provides emotional, financial and logistical support to childhood cancer families that makes their challenges more manageable.
We donate revenue from each sale of our Black & Yellow sock directly to this organization.
Camp New Day
Circle Socks teamed up with Camp New Day to create a special sock that donates revenue directly to this incredible camp!
Camp New Day is dedicated to providing a positive and supportive environment for individuals with developmental disabilities, building lasting relationships between their staff, clients, and their families.
Sea Turtle Foundation
Sea Turtle Foundation is a non-profit, non-government group based in Australia working to protect sea turtles through research, education and action.
Turtles face many threats from changes in climate, loss of nesting habitat, increased ocean pollution, and deliberate and accidental deaths caused by fishing activities around the world. These factors combined are pushing many of the world's populations of sea turtles toward extinction.
Our I Like Turtles! sock donates revenue directly to this organization.
The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust USA
Born from one family’s passion for Kenya and its wilderness, the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is today the most successful orphan-elephant rescue and rehabilitation program in the world and one of the pioneering conservation organizations for wildlife and habitat protection in East Africa.
Our Save The Elephants! sock contributes revenue directly to this organization.
Together We Rise
Together We Rise is a non-profit organization based in Brea, California. Their foundation works to improve the lives of children in foster care in the United States, who often find themselves forgotten and neglected by the public. TWR is comprised of motivated young adults and former foster youth.
TWR collaborates with individuals, companies, and community partners to provide resources and experiences to foster youth such as new bicycles, new skateboards, sweet cases, birthday boxes, college supplies, shopping sprees, Disney World/Disney Land trips, and college scholarships.
We donate revenue from each sale of our Brellow sock directly to this organization.
Circle Socks In The Community
- On June 2, 2018, Circle Socks was proud to participate in an event that helped raise money for Wine To Water, an organization that is committed to helping different communities by providing clean water to those in need. The event took place at the Morris Plains VFW 3401 and we were able to contribute over $150.00 directly to the cause!
- On May 20, 2018, Circle Socks supported Tourette's Syndrome Awareness via the Tourette's Syndrome Association 2018 Awareness Walk/Run In Flushing Meadows Corona Park, NY!
- We also attended and participated in the event in 2015.
- To find out more about Tourette's Syndrome, go to: www.tourette.org
- On January 23, 2016, Circle Socks was honored to be invited to the Aeronaut Brewery in Boston, MA to help raise over $20,000.00 for refugees across the globe!
- On March 20, 2015, Circle Socks teamed up with Frelinghuysen Middle School in Morristown, NJ to raise funds on behalf of the Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network.
- To find out more about Down Syndrome, go to: http://www.dsdiagnosisnetwork.org/
- We are 2014 and 2015 Members of the Wounded Warrior Project and on May 30, 2015, Circle Socks was selling socks in Piscataway, NJ with half of the proceeds going towards the Wounded Warrior Project at the Advance Auto Show for Kristina's Car Rescue!
- To find out more about the Wounded Warrior Project, go to: www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- In 2015 & 2016 Circle Socks sponsored a tee-ball team in Totowa and Little Falls, NJ as part of the Passaic Valley Baseball League. Congratulations on fantastic seasons, Circle Socks Mets!